Now is more important than ever that businesses, including ours, come together to support each other, our customers and the cities that we operate in. Like many other businesses, we have a commitment to our guests and associates - we want to assure you that we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and associates in all of our locations. Corporate Suites is closely monitoring the evolving situation and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to follow protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities, to ensure that every precautionary measure is taken to minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
While our beloved city of Houston is on lockdown until further notice, Corporate Suites remains open & ready to accommodate your needs while working remotely. Most of our bookings are handled sight unseen & easily confirmed through online correspondence. Pictures & virtual tours are also available. The health & safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
While we believe this is a great time to update you on our status as a company, we also want to provide updates on the countless businesses in Houston that keep this amazing city thriving, as well as resources to help people live as normal as a life as possible while the city is locked down. We feel this is a duty to our fellow business owners, our current clients who may be living in Houston, and those who may need to travel to Houston for business, medical or relocation purposes.
- Free Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing
- Best Practices for Creating and Using Cloth Face Masks
- Flyers/Resources for COVID-19 Updates in Houston
- Coronavirus Resources for Travelers
Local Restaurants / Food:
- Many local restraunts and bars have started offering special to-go menus, discounts, curbside pickup, gift cards and more. (be sure to check the website or social media of your favorite restaurant or view these Restaurant Options)
- Use app-based delivery services like Uber Eats, DoorDash, Favor, Seamless, and Grubhub. (UberEats has waived all delivery fees for their service and many of these apps are also offering contactless delivery)
- Consider purchasing a giftcard for your favorite restaurant. They get the cash now and you get a nice meal when this is all over
- Read more about supporting Houston restaurants
Around the Home:
- Check out these awesome virtual activities around Houston
- Looking to sweat? Fitness studios around Houston are offering live stream workouts
- Experience all of Houston's glory with Virtual Museums & Performances
- Get the essentials delivered to your door with H.E.B. Delivery or Instacart
- CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy remain open with limited hours
- Social distance outside of the home by visiting Memorial Park or Buffalo Bayou Park. Learn more by visiting the Houston Parks & Recreation website